What's Le Chesnay like?
Le Chesnay is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Parly 2 Shopping Mall while you're here. Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Le Chesnay
- Orly Airport (ORY), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Le Chesnay
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Le Chesnay
Things to see and do in and around Le Chesnay
Things to see near Le Chesnay:
- Palace of Versailles (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Grand Trianon (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Malmaison Castle (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- HEC Paris (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Paris France Temple (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near Le Chesnay:
- Parly 2 Shopping Mall (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- La Seine Musicale (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Albert Kahn Museum and Gardens (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Musée Lambinet (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Carriage Museum (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Le Chesnay-Rocquencourt?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 89 mm of rainfall)