Hotels in Troyes

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Troyes?

Top landmarks in Troyes

Find out more about Troyes

Spend time appreciating the historic sites, and checking out its coffee shops in Troyes. Learn about the local heritage of Troyes at landmarks like Maison de l'Outil et de la Pensee Ouvriere and Ruelle des Chats. While you're here, stop by Centre de Congrès de l’Aube and Troyes Cathedral.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers like in Troyes?
Kyriad Troyes Centre, Mercure Troyes Centre and Brit Hotel Le Royal - Troyes are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in Troyes?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: La Cour Pavée and La Villa De La Paix.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Troyes?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Troyes, most properties offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Troyes?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Mercure Troyes Centre, Brit Hotel Les Comtes de Champagne Centre Historique, and Brit Hotel Le Royal - Troyes. There are 9 alternatives to choose from on our site.
Which Troyes hotels do our guests like for their central location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: B&B Hotel Troyes Centre, Brit Hotel Le Royal - Troyes and Mercure Troyes Centre.
Where should I stay in Troyes if I'm looking for an affordable accommodation?
B&B Hotel Troyes Centre and Brit Hotel Les Comtes de Champagne Centre Historique are two accommodations you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
Where can I stay in Troyes if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 13 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 77 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Troyes with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Ibis Styles Troyes Centre, La Villa De La Paix and Mercure Troyes Centre. You can also check out 7 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Troyes for a trip with my partner?
Hotel la Maison de Rhodes, Le Jardin de la Cathédrale and Brit Hotel Les Comtes de Champagne Centre Historique are great options for a romantic getaway.
Where should I stay in Troyes if I want a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Hotel la Maison de Rhodes.
What will the weather in Troyes be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Troyes when the average temp is 62°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 40°F. July and May are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Troyes accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Troyes trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.