Hotels in Covarrubias, Spain
Search & Compare Covarrubias Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Covarrubias
Covarrubias overviewCovarrubias is known for its historical sites, architecture, and countryside. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Dona Urraca Tower and Colegiata de San Cosme y San Damian. Check out local attractions like Tower of Fernan Gonzalez and Archivo del Adelantamiento de Castilla. Whatever you're into, Covarrubias has something for you.
Where to stay in CovarrubiasA welcoming city for all, Covarrubias has a variety of lodging options. There are 42 hotels in the Covarrubias area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2247 user reviews of Covarrubias hotels: Do√±a Sancha
How to get to CovarrubiasFly in to Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from downtown Covarrubias. Valladolid (VLL) is the next closest major airport, 71.8 mi (115.5 km) away.
What to see around CovarrubiasMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Dona Urraca Tower
- • Colegiata de San Cosme y San Damian
- • Tower of Fernan Gonzalez
- • Archivo del Adelantamiento de Castilla
- • Monastery of San Pedro de Arlanza
- • Ermita de Santa María de Lara
- • Taller Artesano Yanez
- • Museo Los Sonidos de la Tierra
- • Abbey of Santo Domingo de Silos
- • Passage of Duke of Lerma
When to visit CovarrubiasIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches