What is Murcia Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Murcia. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the historic sites to the cathedral, Murcia has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Murcia Cathedral, Murcia City Hall and Real Casino Murcia. When it's time to rest after a day of fun with the kids, Murcia has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. Hotels.com has 11 Murcia family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Murcia?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills
- Free cribs • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Playground • Attentive staff
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
Finca el Pocico3-star farm stay
Hotel de La PazSuburban hotel in Sangonera la Seca
Hotel Venta Baños3-star Murcia hotel with bar
Hacienda Riquelme Apartments3-star hotel with golf course, bar
Hotel Venta el Puerto2-star Murcia hotel with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Murcia?
You’ll discover that Murcia and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to see and do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some suggestions to make your getaway both memorable and educational:
- Floridablanca Garden
- Museum of Sciencie and Water
- Salzillo Museum
- Santa Clara la Real Convent Museum
- Murcia Cathedral Museum
- Murcia Cathedral
- Murcia City Hall
- Real Casino Murcia
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks