Hotels in Castril, Spain
Search & Compare Castril Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Castril
Castril overviewCastril is surrounded by picturesque views of parks. Spend a relaxing day at Cazorla Natural Park and Rodriguez Penalva Park when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Santa Maria Teaching Church and Plaza Mayor de Huescar. Whatever you're into, Castril has something for you.
Where to stay in CastrilFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Castril is the place to go. There are 23 hotels in the Castril area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 148 user reviews of Castril hotels: El Geco Verde
How to get to CastrilFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 70.6 mi (113.6 km) from downtown Castril. Malaga (AGP) is the next closest major airport, 123.4 mi (198.6 km) away.
What to see around CastrilIt's well known for its parks and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Cazorla Natural Park
- • Rodriguez Penalva Park
- • Cerro Jabalcon
- • Collado del Almendral Hunting Park
- • Santa Maria Teaching Church
- • Plaza Mayor de Huescar
- • La Iruela Castle
- • Plaza Santa Maria
- • Centro Tematico de Especies Amenazadas
When to visit CastrilCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches