Hotels in Don Benito, Spain
Search & Compare Don Benito Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Don Benito
Don Benito overviewDon Benito is special for its historical sites, museums, and theaters, and known for its ruins and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample bar and cafe options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Ethnographic Museum and Amphitheatre of Merida. Make some memories at Church of Don Benito and Tierno Galvan Park. Whatever you're into, Don Benito has something for you.
Where to stay in Don BenitoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Don Benito can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 653 user reviews of Don Benito hotels: Vegas Altas
How to get to Don BenitoFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 50 mi (80.4 km) from downtown Don Benito.
What to see around Don BenitoOutdoor activities are on hand like golf and running along with attractions such as:
- • Don Tello Golf Club
- • Circo Romano
- • Ethnographic Museum
- • Amphitheatre of Merida
- • Roman Theatre
- • National Museum of Roman Art
- • Museum of Visigothic Art
- • Church of Don Benito
- • Cornalvo Dam
- • Church of Santa Lucia del Trampal
- • Basilica of Saint Eulalia
- • Casa de Mitreo
- • Tierno Galvan Park
- • Balneario de Alange
- • Interpretation Center Las VII Sillas
- • Portico del Foro
- • Temple of Diana