Hotels in Pedrera, Spain
Search & Compare Pedrera Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pedrera
Pedrera overviewPedrera is a small town unique for its historical sites, art, and gardens. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Osuna University and El Coto las Canteras Archaeological Site. Local sights like Fuente de Piedra Lagoon and Colegiata Church are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Pedrera is for you.
Where to stay in PedreraA welcoming city for all, Pedrera has a variety of lodging options. There are 30 hotels in the Pedrera area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to PedreraFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 57.3 mi (92.2 km) from downtown Pedrera. Pedrera Station is the closest train station.
What to see around PedreraAcclaimed for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Osuna University
- • El Coto las Canteras Archaeological Site
- • Archaeological Museum
- • Castillo de la Estrella
- • Villa Romana de Fuente Alamo
- • Fuente de Piedra Lagoon
- • Colegiata Church
- • La Encarnacion Monastery
- • Osuna Museum
- • Plaza de Toros