Hotels in Llimiana, Spain
Search & Compare Llimiana Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Llimiana
Llimiana overviewLlimiana is a small town known for its riverfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy Llimiana's scenic landscape and monuments, along with outdoor areas for biking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Congost de Montrebei and Congost de Collegats when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Montsec Astronomical Observatory and Old Commerce Interperative Center. Llimiana is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LlimianaA welcoming city for all, Llimiana has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
How to get to LlimianaFly in to Alguaire (ILD-Lleida-Alguaire), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from downtown Llimiana. La Seu d'Urgell (LEU) is the next closest major airport, 31.2 mi (50.2 km) away.
What to see around LlimianaIts lakes, mountain views, and riverfront are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Congost de Montrebei
- • Cueva dels Vilars
- • Congost de Collegats
- • Montsec Astronomical Observatory
- • Old Commerce Interperative Center
- • Francesc Boncompte Museum
- • Church of St. Maria
- • Os de Balaguer Castle
When to visit LlimianaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches