Hotels in Archidona, Spain
Search & Compare Archidona Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Archidona
Archidona overviewArchidona is known for its gardens and spas. You'll find extensive cheese and coffee options. Families can spend some quality time at Lobo Park. Head to Church of Santa Ana and Plaza Ochavada to make some memories. Archidona is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ArchidonaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Archidona has accommodations to fit every need. There are 45 hotels in the Archidona area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 33%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 655 user reviews of Archidona hotels:
- • Hotel Rural Carlos Astorga
- • Hotel Hacienda Mendoza
How to get to ArchidonaFly in to Malaga (AGP), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from downtown Archidona. Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) is the next closest major airport, 34.2 mi (55.1 km) away. Archidona Station is the closest train station.
What to see around ArchidonaSome highlights of the area include:
- • Church of Santa Ana
- • Plaza Ochavada
- • La Iglesia de la Victoria
- • Convent of the Monjas Minimas de San Francisco de Paula
- • El Romeral
When to visit ArchidonaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches