Hotels in Carratraca, Spain
Search & Compare Carratraca Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Carratraca
Carratraca overviewCarratraca is a relaxing place known for its countryside, and surrounded by picturesque views of lakes and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Ardales Park and The Gorge of Gaintanes when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Cueva de Ardales and Interpretation Center Pena de Ardales. Carratraca is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CarratracaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Carratraca is the place to go. There are 453 hotels in the Carratraca area and you can shop as many as 186 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 75 2-star hotels with an average price of $20 per night
- • 158 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 159 4-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 13 5-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 38419 user reviews of Carratraca hotels: Villa Padierna Thermas Hotel
How to get to CarratracaFly in to Malaga (AGP), 21.8 mi (35 km) from downtown Carratraca.
What to see around CarratracaIts countryside, lakes, and parks are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Cueva de Ardales
- • Ardales Park
- • The Gorge of Gaintanes
- • Caminito del Rey
- • El Chorro Gorge
- • Interpretation Center Pena de Ardales
- • Botanical Garden of cacti and other succulents 'Mora i Bravard'
- • Bobastro Ruins
- • La Torre de Yunquera
- • Castillo de la Estrella