Hotels in Tragacete, Spain
Search & Compare Tragacete Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tragacete
Tragacete overviewTragacete is a small town distinct for its parks and historical sites. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Ciudad Encantada when the weather is nice. Local sights like Alleys of Stone and Fountain Plaza are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Tragacete has something for you.
Where to stay in TragaceteWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Tragacete has accommodations to fit every need. There are 15 hotels in the Tragacete area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 285 user reviews of Tragacete hotels:
- • El Gamo
- • Apartamentos Jucar
How to get to TragaceteFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 91 mi (146.4 km) from downtown Tragacete.
What to see around TragaceteSome recommended attractions include:
- • Alleys of Stone
- • Ciudad Encantada
- • Fountain Plaza
- • Hermitage of Santa Barbara
When to visit TragaceteCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches