Hotels in Quicena, Spain
Search & Compare Quicena Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Quicena
Quicena overviewQuicena is special for its historical sites, and known for its monuments and cathedrals. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Huesca Museum and Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Huesca Cathedral and Art and Nature Center - Beulas Foundation. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Quicena is for you.
Where to stay in QuicenaA welcoming city for all, Quicena has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Quicena area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $15 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
How to get to QuicenaFly in to Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from downtown Quicena. Zaragoza (ZAZ) is the next closest major airport, 47.5 mi (76.5 km) away.
What to see around QuicenaThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Huesca Museum
- • Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo
- • Art and Nature Center - Beulas Foundation
- • Espacio 042
- • Huesca Cathedral
- • Church of Santa Maria Maggiore
- • El Alcoraz Stadium
- • Golf de Guara
When to visit QuicenaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches