Hotels in Calamonte, Spain
Search & Compare Calamonte Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Calamonte
Calamonte overviewCalamonte is special for its historical sites and museums, and known for its ruins and monuments. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Puente Romano and Alcazaba. A stop at places like Casa de Mitreo and Puente Lusitania will create some memories. Calamonte is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CalamonteFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Calamonte is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to CalamonteFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from downtown Calamonte.
What to see around CalamonteThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Alcazaba
- • Museum of Visigothic Art
- • Roman Theatre
- • National Museum of Roman Art
- • Amphitheatre of Merida
- • Puente Romano
- • Casa de Mitreo
- • Puente Lusitania
- • Archaeological area of Moreria
- • Pancaliente Mill
- • Plaza de Espana
- • Temple of Diana
- • Arco de Trajano
- • Portico del Foro
- • Interpretation Center Las VII Sillas