Hotels in Villanueva del Trabuco, Spain
Search & Compare Villanueva del Trabuco Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Villanueva del Trabuco
Villanueva del Trabuco overviewVillanueva del Trabuco is special for its gardens, and known for its monuments and spas. You'll appreciate the cheese and coffee choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like El Romeral and Fountain of the Moorish Maiden. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Iglesia Santa Ana and La Iglesia de la Victoria. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Villanueva del Trabuco is for you.
Where to stay in Villanueva del TrabucoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Villanueva del Trabuco has accommodations to fit every need. There are 188 hotels in the Villanueva del Trabuco area and you can shop as many as 97 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 33%.
- • 35 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 66 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 63 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to Villanueva del TrabucoFly in to Malaga (AGP), 27 mi (43.4 km) from downtown Villanueva del Trabuco. Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) is the next closest major airport, 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away.
What to see around Villanueva del TrabucoDistinguished for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • El Romeral
- • Fountain of the Moorish Maiden
- • Church of the Incarnation
- • Menga Cave
- • Santa Catalina Church
- • Iglesia Santa Ana
- • La Iglesia de la Victoria
- • Convent of the Monjas Minimas de San Francisco de Paula
- • Plaza Ochavada
- • Church of Santa Ana
When to visit Villanueva del TrabucoIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches