Hotels in Caltojar, Spain
Search & Compare Caltojar Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Caltojar
Caltojar overviewCaltojar is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and known for its castle and spas. You'll appreciate the bar and cafe choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castle of Atienza. Make some memories at Ermita de San Baudelio and Berlanga de Duero Castle. Caltojar is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CaltojarA welcoming city for all, Caltojar has a variety of lodging options. There are 13 hotels in the Caltojar area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
How to get to CaltojarFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 92 mi (148.1 km) from downtown Caltojar.
What to see around CaltojarSome recommended attractions include:
- • Ermita de San Baudelio
- • Berlanga de Duero Castle
- • Iglesia de San Miguel Arcangel
- • Palacio de los Hurtado do Mendoza
- • Iglesia de San Miguel
When to visit CaltojarIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches