Hotels in Valverde de la Vera, Spain
Search & Compare Valverde de la Vera Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Valverde de la Vera
Valverde de la Vera overviewValverde de la Vera is known for its historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castro Celta de El Raso. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Iglesia Nuestra Senora de Fuentes Claras and Golf Candeleda. Valverde de la Vera is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Valverde de la VeraWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Valverde de la Vera can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 10 4-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 182 user reviews of Valverde de la Vera hotels: Apartamentos Rurales Los Vergeles (La Vera)
How to get to Valverde de la VeraFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 104.1 mi (167.5 km) from downtown Valverde de la Vera. Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real) is the next closest major airport, 110.6 mi (178 km) away.
What to see around Valverde de la VeraSome highlights of the area include:
- • Iglesia Nuestra Senora de Fuentes Claras
- • Castro Celta de El Raso
- • Golf Candeleda
- • Monastery of Yuste
- • Candeleda Plaza
When to visit Valverde de la VeraIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.4 inches
- • July-September: 2.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches