Hotels in Ataquines, Spain
Search & Compare Ataquines Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Ataquines
Hotels in Ataquines
Hotels within 15 miles of Ataquines
Hotels within 20 miles of Ataquines
Hotels within 25 miles of Ataquines
22 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Only used as stopover but have been there before and have enjoyed our stay"
A Traveller, Nov 2016, GB
14 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
- No Guest Reviews yet
12 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in Ataquines
Ataquines overviewAtaquines is special for its rich culture and gardens, and known for its monuments and spas. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castillo de la Mota and Coca Castle. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Plaza Ulloa and Plaza Mayor de la Hispanidad. Ataquines is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AtaquinesFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ataquines is the place to go.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
How to get to AtaquinesFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from downtown Ataquines. Ataquines Station is the closest train station.
What to see around AtaquinesMemorable for its monuments and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Castillo de la Mota
- • Coca Castle
- • Plaza Ulloa
- • Plaza Mayor de la Hispanidad
- • Ferias Museum
- • Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas
- • Palacio de Juan II
When to visit AtaquinesCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches