Hotels in Bustarviejo, Spain
Search & Compare Bustarviejo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bustarviejo
Bustarviejo overviewBustarviejo is known for its ferries and port. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like La Granja. Check out local attractions like Iglesia de la Asuncion and Gruta Nuestra Senora de Begona. Whatever you're into, Bustarviejo has something for you.
Where to stay in BustarviejoA welcoming city for all, Bustarviejo has a variety of lodging options. There are 84 hotels in the Bustarviejo area and you can shop as many as 20 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 23%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 36 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to BustarviejoFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) from downtown Bustarviejo. Bustarviejo Station is the closest train station.
What to see around BustarviejoFun activities like ferry rides and exploring the port are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Las Presillas Piscinas Naturales de Rascafria
- • Piscinas Naturales de Riosequillo
- • Valdesqui Ski Resort
- • De Pino a Pino Navacerrada
- • Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla
- • Iglesia de la Asuncion
- • Gruta Nuestra Senora de Begona
- • Convento-Monasterio San Julian y San Antonio
- • La Penuela Golf Shot
- • Ermita Nuestra Senora del Rosario
When to visit BustarviejoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 4.5 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 1.8 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches