Hotels in Horche, Spain
Search & Compare Horche Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Horche
Horche overviewHorche is known for its monuments and shops. You'll appreciate the bar and cafe choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Pantheon of the Duchess of Sevillano and Church of San Gines. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Pantheon of the Condesa de la Vega del Pozo and Parque de la Concordia. A business-friendly area, Horche also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HorcheA welcoming city for all, Horche has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
How to get to HorcheFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from downtown Horche.
What to see around HorcheAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Pantheon of the Duchess of Sevillano
- • Church of San Gines
- • Palace of the Countess of La Vega del Pozo
- • Cathedral of Santa Maria
- • Palacio del Infantado
- • Pantheon of the Condesa de la Vega del Pozo
- • Parque de la Concordia
- • Church of San Nicolas
- • Church of Santiago
- • Castle of Pioz
When to visit HorcheIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches