Hotels in Lobras, Spain
Search & Compare Lobras Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lobras
Lobras overviewLobras is a small town distinct for its gardens and live music. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Poqueira Gorge and Mulhacen when the weather is nice. Head to The Water Museum and Castle Lanjaron to make some memories. Lobras is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LobrasWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Lobras has accommodations to fit every need. There are 82 hotels in the Lobras area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 35 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1063 user reviews of Lobras hotels: Apartamentos El Huerto de Lobras (Sierra Nevada)
How to get to LobrasFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 36.5 mi (58.8 km) from downtown Lobras. Malaga (AGP) is the next closest major airport, 72.7 mi (116.9 km) away.
What to see around LobrasIt's notable for its mountain views, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Poqueira Gorge
- • Mulhacen
- • The Water Museum
- • Castle Lanjaron
- • Alpujarras Gate
- • Sol y Nieve Ski Resort
- • Cortijo El Cura
When to visit LobrasWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches