Hotels in Tardienta, Spain
Search & Compare Tardienta Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tardienta
Tardienta overviewTardienta is special for its historical sites, and known for its monuments and cathedrals. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Espacio 042 and Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo. Make some memories at El Alcoraz Stadium and Huesca Cathedral. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Tardienta is for you.
Where to stay in TardientaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Tardienta is the place to go. There are 16 hotels in the Tardienta area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $15 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
How to get to TardientaFly in to Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 15 mi (24.2 km) from downtown Tardienta. Zaragoza (ZAZ) is the next closest major airport, 30.5 mi (49.2 km) away.
What to see around TardientaThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Espacio 042
- • Abbey of San Pedro el Viejo
- • Huesca Museum
- • Art and Nature Center - Beulas Foundation
- • Huesca Cathedral
- • Cartuja de Aula Dei
When to visit TardientaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches