Hotels in Cuevas del Campo, Spain
Search & Compare Cuevas del Campo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cuevas del Campo
Cuevas del Campo overviewCuevas del Campo is a relaxing place unique for its historical sites and monuments. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Jabalcon Ermita de la Virgen de la Cabeza and Iglesia de la Anunciacion. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Cerro Jabalcon and Iglesia Mayor de Baza. Cuevas del Campo is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Cuevas del CampoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Cuevas del Campo has accommodations to fit every need. There are 32 hotels in the Cuevas del Campo area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $17 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
How to get to Cuevas del CampoFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 55.8 mi (89.8 km) from downtown Cuevas del Campo. Malaga (AGP) is the next closest major airport, 108.3 mi (174.3 km) away.
What to see around Cuevas del CampoIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Jabalcon Ermita de la Virgen de la Cabeza
- • Iglesia de la Anunciacion
- • Iglesia Mayor de Baza
- • Marzuela Arab Baths
- • Iglesia de Santiago
- • Cerro Jabalcon
- • Plaza de las Eras
- • Museo Zabaleta
When to visit Cuevas del CampoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches