Hotels in El Pedroso, Spain
Search & Compare El Pedroso Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Pedroso
El Pedroso overviewEl Pedroso is known for its monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Nuestra Senora de la Consolacion Church. While you're here, stop by Roman Ruins of Munigua and Andalucian Center for Wild Fauna. El Pedroso is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in El PedrosoA welcoming city for all, El Pedroso has a variety of lodging options. There are 12 hotels in the El Pedroso area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
How to get to El PedrosoFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from downtown El Pedroso.
What to see around El PedrosoHere are some top sights to see:
- • Roman Ruins of Munigua
- • Nuestra Senora de la Consolacion Church
- • Andalucian Center for Wild Fauna
- • Mundo Park Zoo
When to visit El PedrosoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 8.4 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 0.9 inches
- • October-December: 8.6 inches