Hotels in Pontecesures, Spain
Search & Compare Pontecesures Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pontecesures
Pontecesures overviewPontecesures is known for its historical sites, gardens, and riverfront. You'll find extensive bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Obradoiro Square. Make it a point to see sights like Rosalia de Castro House Museum and Camilo Jose Cela Foundation. Pontecesures is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PontecesuresWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Pontecesures has accommodations to fit every need. There are 268 hotels in the Pontecesures area and you can shop as many as 59 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 58%.
- • 70 2-star hotels with an average price of $27 per night
- • 86 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 54 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 4579 user reviews of Pontecesures hotels: A Casa do R√≠o
How to get to PontecesuresFly in to Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 16.7 mi (27 km) from downtown Pontecesures. Vigo (VGO-Peinador) is the next closest major airport, 33.8 mi (54.4 km) away.
What to see around PontecesuresDistinguished for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Palace of Rubianes
- • Pazo de Fonseca
- • Fonseca College
- • Raxoi Palace
- • Xelmirez Bishop's Palace
- • Vilagarcia Beach
- • Pazo de la Saleta
- • Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- • Obradoiro Square
When to visit PontecesuresWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches