Hotels in Javier, Spain
Search & Compare Javier Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Javier
Javier overviewJavier is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and countryside, and known for its castle and monuments. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castillo de la Peña Feliciano and Casa Palacio de Seda. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Palacio de Sada and St. Stephen's Church. Javier is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in JavierWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Javier has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 174 user reviews of Javier hotels: Xabier
How to get to JavierFly in to Pamplona (PNA), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from downtown Javier. Zaragoza (ZAZ) is the next closest major airport, 59.9 mi (96.3 km) away.
What to see around JavierIf you're interested in castles, churches, or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Castillo de la Peña Feliciano
- • Casa Palacio de Seda
- • Palacio de Sada
- • St. Stephen's Church
- • Javier Castle
- • Foz de Lumbier
- • Monastery of Leyre
- • La Oliva Abbey
- • Sadaba Castle
- • Virgen del Castillo Hermitage
When to visit JavierIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches