Hotels in Caminreal, Spain
Search & Compare Caminreal Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Caminreal
Caminreal overviewCaminreal is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites, countryside, and live music. You'll appreciate the bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Calamocha Roman Bridge and Church of Santa Maria. Local sights like Church of Santa Maria Maggiore and Church of Navarrete are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Caminreal also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CaminrealFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Caminreal is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
How to get to CaminrealFly in to Valencia (VLC), 104.7 mi (168.5 km) from downtown Caminreal. Caminreal Fuentes Claras Station is the closest train station.
What to see around CaminrealAcclaimed for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Calamocha Roman Bridge
- • Church of Santa Maria
- • Church of San Miguel
- • Church of Santa Maria Maggiore
- • Church of Navarrete
When to visit CaminrealWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches