Hotels in Beas de Segura, Spain
Search & Compare Beas de Segura Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Beas de Segura
Beas de Segura overviewBeas de Segura is a small town unique for its castle and historical sites. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at San Blas Municipal Park and Collado del Almendral Hunting Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Segura Castle and Castle Bujaraiza. Whatever you're into, Beas de Segura has something for you.
Where to stay in Beas de SeguraWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Beas de Segura has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $28 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
How to get to Beas de SeguraFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 89.7 mi (144.3 km) from downtown Beas de Segura.
What to see around Beas de SeguraIt's notable for its parks and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • San Blas Municipal Park
- • Collado del Almendral Hunting Park
- • Segura Castle
- • Castle Bujaraiza
- • Torre del Vinagre
When to visit Beas de SeguraCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 5.2 inches
- • July-September: 1.5 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches