Hotels in Espinosa de Cervera, Spain
Search & Compare Espinosa de Cervera Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Espinosa de Cervera
Espinosa de Cervera overviewEspinosa de Cervera is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and known for its wineries and ferries. You're sure to appreciate the ample cheese and coffee options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Winery Renalterra. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Abbey of Santo Domingo de Silos and Museo Los Sonidos de la Tierra. Espinosa de Cervera is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Espinosa de CerveraFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Espinosa de Cervera is the place to go.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
How to get to Espinosa de CerveraFly in to Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 32.9 mi (53 km) from downtown Espinosa de Cervera. Valladolid (VLL) is the next closest major airport, 72 mi (115.9 km) away.
What to see around Espinosa de CerveraHere are some favorite choices:
- • Abbey of Santo Domingo de Silos
- • Museo Los Sonidos de la Tierra
- • Archaeological Site of Clunia Sulpicia
- • Monastery of San Pedro de Arlanza
- • Colegiata de San Cosme y San Damian
When to visit Espinosa de CerveraWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches