Hotels in Cervo, Spain
Search & Compare Cervo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cervo
Cervo overviewCervo is surrounded by picturesque views of beaches. Beachcombers can spend the day at As Catedrais Beach when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Fazouro Castro and Esteiro Beach. Cervo is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CervoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cervo is the place to go. There are 38 hotels in the Cervo area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $28 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 263 user reviews of Cervo hotels: Anatur
How to get to CervoFly in to La Coruna (LCG), 53.4 mi (85.9 km) from downtown Cervo.
What to see around CervoIt's well known for its beaches and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Esteiro Beach
- • Area Beach
- • Covas Beach
- • Arealonga Beach
- • As Catedrais Beach
- • Fazouro Castro
- • Castro de Ouro o Pardo de Cela Tower
- • Basilica of San Martin de Mondonedo
- • San Salvador Monastery
- • Cathedral Plaza
When to visit CervoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches