Hotels in Olmedo, Spain
Search & Compare Olmedo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Olmedo
Olmedo overviewOlmedo is known for its monuments and spas. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Coca Castle and Castillo de la Mota. Make it a point to see sights like Plaza Ulloa and Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas. Olmedo is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OlmedoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Olmedo can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 44 hotels in the Olmedo area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 23%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 20 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1336 user reviews of Olmedo hotels:
- • Castilla Termal Balneario de Olmedo
- • La Olmedana
How to get to OlmedoFly in to Valladolid (VLL), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from downtown Olmedo.
What to see around OlmedoAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Coca Castle
- • Castillo de la Mota
- • Plaza Ulloa
- • Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas
- • Plaza Mayor de la Hispanidad
- • Ferias Museum
- • Casino Castilla-Leon
When to visit OlmedoWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches