Hotels in Fanlo, Spain
Search & Compare Fanlo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fanlo
Fanlo overviewFanlo is a small town known for its parks and natural features, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and mountains. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Ainsa Castle. While you're here, stop by Anisclo Canyon and Ordesa Y Monte Perdido National Park. A family-friendly area, Fanlo also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in FanloWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Fanlo has accommodations to fit every need. There are 57 hotels in the Fanlo area and you can shop as many as 41 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 18 4-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
How to get to FanloFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 83 mi (133.6 km) from downtown Fanlo.
What to see around FanloIts parks, mountain views, and riverfront offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Anisclo Canyon
- • Ordesa Y Monte Perdido National Park
- • Sobrarbe Geopark Space
- • Pyrenees National Park
- • Museo Bielsa
- • San Sebastian Church
- • Ainsa Castle
- • Ainsa Main Square
- • Church of Santa Maria
When to visit FanloWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches