Hotels in Aroche, Spain
Search & Compare Aroche Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Aroche
Aroche overviewAroche is known for its monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Cortegana Castle and Igreja Paroquial de Santo Aleixo da Restauracao. Local sights like Praca da Restauracao and Almonaster La Real Mosque are worth a visit. Aroche is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ArocheWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Aroche can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 16 hotels in the Aroche area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $30 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
How to get to ArocheFly in to Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 69.8 mi (112.3 km) from downtown Aroche. Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 83.6 mi (134.5 km) away.
What to see around ArocheAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Cortegana Castle
- • Igreja Paroquial de Santo Aleixo da Restauracao
- • Almonaster La Real Mosque
- • Pena de Arias Monument
- • La Gruta de las Maravillas
- • Praca da Restauracao
- • Chapel of the Queen of Angels
- • Finca Los Robledos
- • Museo del Jamon
- • Aracena Castle
When to visit ArocheIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches