Hotels in Riello, Spain
Search & Compare Riello Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Riello
Riello overviewRiello is known for its riverfront, gardens, and museums. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for running. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castillo de el Benal Ruins and San Salvador Church. While you're here, stop by Riello City Hall and Valgrande-Pajares. Riello is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RielloA welcoming city for all, Riello has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Riello hotels: Casa Rural Aguas Frias
How to get to RielloFly in to Leon (LEN), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from downtown Riello.
What to see around RielloMemorable for its monuments and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Castillo de el Benal Ruins
- • San Salvador Church
- • Riello City Hall
- • Valgrande-Pajares
- • Villablino Plaza
- • Villablino Town Hall
- • Las Rozas Dam
When to visit RielloWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches