Hotels in Valderrobres, Spain
Search & Compare Valderrobres Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Valderrobres
Valderrobres overviewYou'll enjoy the ample dining choices. While you're here, stop by Chateau de Valderrobres and Masmut Rocks. Whatever you're into, Valderrobres has something for you.
Where to stay in ValderrobresFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Valderrobres is the place to go. There are 29 hotels in the Valderrobres area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 223 user reviews of Valderrobres hotels:
- • Lagaya Apartaments & Spa
- • Hotel Mas de la Costa
How to get to ValderrobresFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 81.9 mi (131.9 km) from downtown Valderrobres.
What to see around ValderrobresSome recommended attractions include:
- • Chateau de Valderrobres
- • Masmut Rocks
- • Virgen de la Fuente Sanctuary
- • Lo Masmut Ethnological Museum
- • San Miguel Gothic Cathedral
When to visit ValderrobresIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches