Hotels in Seron, Spain
Search & Compare Seron Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Seron
Seron overviewSeron is special for its gardens, and known for its historical sites and monuments. You'll find a wide variety of bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Seron Castle and Church of the Annunciation. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Bodega de Seron and Chapel of Las Menas. A family-friendly area, Seron also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SeronA welcoming city for all, Seron has a variety of lodging options. There are 10 hotels in the Seron area, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Seron hotels: La Posada del Candil
How to get to SeronFly in to Almeria (LEI), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) from downtown Seron.
What to see around SeronIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Seron Castle
- • Church of the Annunciation
- • Chapel of Las Menas
- • Interpretation Centre Macael
- • Church of the Assumption
- • Bodega de Seron
- • Casa Ibanez Museum
- • Church of San Sebastian
- • Iglesia de Santiago
- • Marzuela Arab Baths
When to visit SeronIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches