Hotels in Navaluenga, Spain
Search & Compare Navaluenga Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Navaluenga
Navaluenga overviewNavaluenga is known for its historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Navaluenga Roman Bridge and Ermita de San Roque. Be sure stop by Navaluenga Golf Club and San Isidro Chapel while you're here. Navaluenga is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NavaluengaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Navaluenga has accommodations to fit every need. There are 36 hotels in the Navaluenga area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $15 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 851 user reviews of Navaluenga hotels: Rusticae El Hotelito
How to get to NavaluengaFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 59.3 mi (95.5 km) from downtown Navaluenga.
What to see around NavaluengaDistinguished for its historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Navaluenga Roman Bridge
- • Ermita de San Roque
- • Burgohondo Abbey
- • Castillo de La Adrada
- • Coracera Castle
- • Navaluenga Golf Club
- • San Isidro Chapel
- • Burgohondo Plaza de Mayor
- • Museo de Adolfo Suarez y la Transicion
- • Bulls of Guisando
When to visit NavaluengaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches