Hotels in Berga, Spain
Search & Compare Berga Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Berga
Berga overviewYou'll find a wide variety of bar and cafe choices. Make it a point to see sights like Placa de la Vila and Font del Avellaner. Whatever you're into, Berga has something for you.
Where to stay in BergaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Berga can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 54 hotels in the Berga area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 23 3-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 14 4-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $91 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 471 user reviews of Berga hotels:
- • Hcc Ciutat De Berga (Berga)
- • Hotel Estel (Berga)
- • Berga Resort - Camp Site (Berga)
How to get to BergaFly in to La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from downtown Berga. Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava) is the next closest major airport, 49.4 mi (79.4 km) away.
What to see around BergaSome recommended places to see include:
- • Placa de la Vila
- • Font del Avellaner
- • St. Martin's Church
- • Cement Museum
- • Artigas Gardens
When to visit BergaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 5.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.4 inches