Hotels in Alcala de los Gazules, Spain
Search & Compare Alcala de los Gazules Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alcala de los Gazules
Alcala de los Gazules overviewAlcala de los Gazules is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Vejer Castle. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Los Alcornocales Natural Park and Benalup Golf and Country Club. Alcala de los Gazules is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Alcala de los GazulesWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Alcala de los Gazules can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 72 hotels in the Alcala de los Gazules area and you can shop as many as 29 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1559 user reviews of Alcala de los Gazules hotels: Hotel La Palmosa
How to get to Alcala de los GazulesFly in to Gibraltar (GIB), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from downtown Alcala de los Gazules. Jerez de La Frontera (XRY) is the next closest major airport, 29.6 mi (47.6 km) away.
What to see around Alcala de los GazulesIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Medina-Sidonia Ruins
- • Iglesia Mayor Santa Maria La Coronada
- • Arco de la Pastora
- • Jimena de la Frontera Castle
- • Church of the Divine Saviour
- • Los Alcornocales Natural Park
- • Benalup Golf and Country Club
- • NMAC Foundation
- • Montenmedio Golf and Country Club
- • Arcos Gardens Golf Club
When to visit Alcala de los GazulesWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 45°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches