Hotels in Penarroya de Tastavins, Spain
Search & Compare Penarroya de Tastavins Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Penarroya de Tastavins
Penarroya de Tastavins overviewPenarroya de Tastavins is known for its natural features and museums. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Lo Masmut Ethnological Museum and Time of Dinosaurs Museum. Check out local attractions like Masmut Rocks and San Miguel Gothic Cathedral. Penarroya de Tastavins is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Penarroya de TastavinsWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Penarroya de Tastavins has accommodations to fit every need. There are 31 hotels in the Penarroya de Tastavins area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to Penarroya de TastavinsFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 84.4 mi (135.8 km) from downtown Penarroya de Tastavins.
What to see around Penarroya de TastavinsA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Lo Masmut Ethnological Museum
- • Time of Dinosaurs Museum
- • Arciprestal Museum
- • Sexenni Museum
- • Ecomuseu dels Ports
- • Masmut Rocks
- • San Miguel Gothic Cathedral
- • Virgen de la Fuente Sanctuary
- • Peters´s Garden
- • Chateau de Valderrobres
When to visit Penarroya de TastavinsIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches