Hotels in Zahara, Spain
Search & Compare Zahara Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Zahara
Zahara overviewZahara is a relaxing place known for its historical sites, and surrounded by picturesque views of lakes and parks. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Capuchin Convent and Acinipo Roman Ruins. Head to Puerto de las Palomas and Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Zahara has something for you.
Where to stay in ZaharaA welcoming city for all, Zahara has a variety of lodging options. There are 85 hotels in the Zahara area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 25 2-star hotels with an average price of $24 per night
- • 29 3-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3022 user reviews of Zahara hotels:
- • Al Lago Guest House
- • Arco De La Villa
- • Hostal Marqu√©s de Zahara
How to get to ZaharaFly in to Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) from downtown Zahara.
What to see around ZaharaIf you're interested in castles or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Capuchin Convent
- • Acinipo Roman Ruins
- • Parish Of Our Lady Of The Incarnation
- • Olvera Castle
- • Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Encarnacion
- • Puerto de las Palomas
- • Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park
- • Alameda Del Tajo
- • El Tajo Gorge
- • Reservatauro Ronda
- • Visitor Centre of El Bosque
- • Leather Museum of Ubrique
- • Parroquia de Ntra. Senora de la O
- • Pileta Caves
- • Huerta de Albala