Hotels in Rafales, Spain
Search & Compare Rafales Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rafales
Rafales overviewRafales is known for its natural features and museums. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Masmut Rocks and Calaceite Hill. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Virgen de la Fuente Sanctuary and Lo Masmut Ethnological Museum. Whatever you're into, Rafales has something for you.
Where to stay in RafalesA welcoming city for all, Rafales has a variety of lodging options. There are 24 hotels in the Rafales area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to RafalesFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 77.4 mi (124.5 km) from downtown Rafales.
What to see around RafalesThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Lo Masmut Ethnological Museum
- • Bunuel Calanda Center
- • Time of Dinosaurs Museum
- • Arciprestal Museum
- • Sexenni Museum
- • Masmut Rocks
- • Calaceite Hill
- • Virgen de la Fuente Sanctuary
- • San Miguel Gothic Cathedral
- • Chateau de Valderrobres
- • San Antonio Arch
- • Peters´s Garden
When to visit RafalesWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches