Hotels in A Mezquita, Spain
Search & Compare A Mezquita Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in A Mezquita
A Mezquita overviewA Mezquita is special for its historical sites and countryside, and known for its castle and monuments. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Iglesia de San Simon and Iglesia San Pedro. While you're here, stop by Iglesia Santa Maria da Cabeza and Solar Cultural Center. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, A Mezquita is for you.
Where to stay in A MezquitaA welcoming city for all, A Mezquita has a variety of lodging options. There are 15 hotels in the A Mezquita area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of A Mezquita hotels: Hotel Spa Vilavella
How to get to A MezquitaFly in to Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 83.3 mi (134.1 km) from downtown A Mezquita.
What to see around A MezquitaIf you're interested in castles, historical sites, or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Iglesia de San Simon
- • Iglesia San Pedro
- • Iglesia Santa Maria da Cabeza
- • Chestnut Roaster Monument
- • Nuestra Senora de las Ermitas Sanctuary
- • Solar Cultural Center
- • Sanabria Lake Natural Park
When to visit A MezquitaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches