Hotels in Ejea De Los Caballeros, Spain
Search & Compare Ejea De Los Caballeros Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ejea De Los Caballeros
Ejea De Los Caballeros overviewEjea De Los Caballeros is a budget-friendly place distinct for its architecture and gardens, and known for its castle and historical sites. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Castillo de Cortes and Torre Monreal. Be sure stop by Sadaba Castle and Senda Viva Amusement Park while you're here. Whatever you're into, Ejea De Los Caballeros has something for you.
Where to stay in Ejea De Los CaballerosWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ejea De Los Caballeros has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $15 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
How to get to Ejea De Los CaballerosFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from downtown Ejea De Los Caballeros.
What to see around Ejea De Los CaballerosIf you're interested in castles or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Castillo de Cortes
- • Torre Monreal
- • Sadaba Castle
- • Senda Viva Amusement Park
- • Puente Sobre
- • Tudela Cathedral
- • Museo de Tudela
When to visit Ejea De Los CaballerosIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 4.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches