Hotels in Cadiar, Spain
Search & Compare Cadiar Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cadiar
Cadiar overviewCadiar is a small town known for its gardens and live music, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Poqueira Gorge and Mulhacen when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Cortijo El Cura and Puerto de la Ragua. Whatever you're into, Cadiar has something for you.
Where to stay in CadiarA welcoming city for all, Cadiar has a variety of lodging options. There are 70 hotels in the Cadiar area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 813 user reviews of Cadiar hotels: Hotel Apartamentos Alquer√≠a de Morayma
How to get to CadiarFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) from downtown Cadiar. Malaga (AGP) is the next closest major airport, 75.4 mi (121.3 km) away.
What to see around CadiarIts parks, mountain views, and swimming spots are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Poqueira Gorge
- • Mulhacen
- • Cortijo El Cura
- • Puerto de la Ragua
- • Shrine of Our Lady of Health
- • Convent of San Pascual Bailon
- • City Hall
When to visit CadiarCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches