Hotels in Olula Del Rio, Spain
Search & Compare Olula Del Rio Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Olula Del Rio
Olula Del Rio overviewOlula Del Rio is a relaxing place distinct for its countryside and gardens, and known for its historical sites and monuments. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Church of the Assumption and Church of San Sebastian. Check out local attractions like Casa Ibanez Museum and Interpretation Centre Macael. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Olula Del Rio is for you.
Where to stay in Olula Del RioA welcoming city for all, Olula Del Rio has a variety of lodging options. There are 8 hotels in the Olula Del Rio area, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $29 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Olula Del Rio hotels: Jardines La Tejera
How to get to Olula Del RioFly in to Almeria (LEI), 37 mi (59.5 km) from downtown Olula Del Rio.
What to see around Olula Del RioMemorable for its historical sites, monuments, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Church of the Assumption
- • Church of San Sebastian
- • Interpretation Centre Macael
- • Church of the Annunciation
- • Seron Castle
- • Casa Ibanez Museum
- • Bodega de Seron
- • Chapel of Las Menas
- • Church of Taberno
- • Calvary Chapel
When to visit Olula Del RioWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches