Hotels in Marmolejo, Spain
Search & Compare Marmolejo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Marmolejo
Marmolejo overviewMarmolejo is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Church of Jesus and Nuestra Senora de la Paz Parish. Check out local attractions like Paseo de la Libertad and Andujar Municipal Sports Center. Marmolejo is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MarmolejoA welcoming city for all, Marmolejo has a variety of lodging options. There are 11 hotels in the Marmolejo area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 126 user reviews of Marmolejo hotels: Gran Hotel Spa
How to get to MarmolejoFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 64.6 mi (104 km) from downtown Marmolejo.
What to see around MarmolejoAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Church of Jesus
- • Nuestra Senora de la Paz Parish
- • Church of San Bartolome
- • Church of San Miguel
- • Lopera Castle
- • Paseo de la Libertad
- • Andujar Municipal Sports Center
- • Almazara Garcia Moron
- • Conjuntos Arqueológicos de Porcuna Museum
- • Clock Tower of Adamuz
When to visit MarmolejoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 4.8 inches
- • July-September: 0.9 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches