Hotels in Mondragon, Spain
Search & Compare Mondragon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mondragon
Mondragon overviewMondragon is known for its monuments. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Anboto and University of Onati. Mondragon is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MondragonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Mondragon is the place to go. There are 75 hotels in the Mondragon area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 28 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
How to get to MondragonFly in to Vitoria (VIT), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from downtown Mondragon. Bilbao (BIO) is the next closest major airport, 26 mi (41.9 km) away.
What to see around MondragonHere are some local highlights:
- • Anboto
- • University of Onati
- • Mudejar Courtyard
- • Arrikrutz Caves
- • Parque Natural de Urkiola
When to visit MondragonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches