Hotels in Jarandilla de la Vera, Spain
Search & Compare Jarandilla de la Vera Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jarandilla de la Vera
Jarandilla de la Vera overviewJarandilla de la Vera is known for its monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Monastery of Yuste. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Iglesia Nuestra Senora de Fuentes Claras and Pecharroman Museum. Whatever you're into, Jarandilla de la Vera has something for you.
Where to stay in Jarandilla de la VeraA welcoming city for all, Jarandilla de la Vera has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 11 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 278 user reviews of Jarandilla de la Vera hotels:
- • Parador De Jarandilla (La Vera)
- • Mirador de la Portilla (La Vera)
How to get to Jarandilla de la VeraFly in to Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real), 104.1 mi (167.5 km) from downtown Jarandilla de la Vera. Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) is the next closest major airport, 111.9 mi (180 km) away.
What to see around Jarandilla de la VeraSome recommended attractions include:
- • Monastery of Yuste
- • Iglesia Nuestra Senora de Fuentes Claras
- • Pecharroman Museum
- • Hell's Gorge Nature Reserve
- • Jerte Plaza
When to visit Jarandilla de la VeraIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.4 inches
- • July-September: 2.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.6 inches