Hotels in Talavera de la Reina, Spain
Search & Compare Talavera de la Reina Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Talavera de la Reina
Hotels in Talavera de la Reina
- Most booked
Most recent review
"We particularly want to thank the staff at the hotel, especially those in the cafe where we had breakfast etc on the terrace, they were lovely. our room was always clean and spot less everyday, with beds made. we will both still return to the hotel as the staff are lovely and hope that next time ..."
A Traveller, Aug 2015, GB
Hotels within 10 miles of Talavera de la Reina
- No Guest Reviews yet
Hotels within 20 miles of Talavera de la Reina
Most recent review
"Arriving late in the evening, and despite being prominent on the hillside overlooking the small town, the hotel was a little hard to find through the narrow streets of Oropesa, but once arriving at the entrance, it is very impressive. My room was large, very quiet and comfortable, but the mini ..."
A Traveller, Nov 2016, GB
Hotels within 25 miles of Talavera de la Reina
Best hotels in Talavera de la Reina
Talavera de la Reina overviewTalavera de la Reina is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and countryside, and known for its castle and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Santa Maria la Mayor Parish and Roman Bridge. Be sure stop by Ruiz de Luna Ceramic Museum and Wall and Albarrana Tower while you're here. Whatever you're into, Talavera de la Reina has something for you.
Where to stay in Talavera de la ReinaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Talavera de la Reina has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $269 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Talavera de la Reina hotels:
- • Hotel Ebora
- • Be Live City Center Talavera
How to get to Talavera de la ReinaFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 76.4 mi (122.9 km) from downtown Talavera de la Reina. Talavera de la Reina Sation is the closest train station.
What to see around Talavera de la ReinaIf you're interested in castles or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Santa Maria la Mayor Parish
- • Roman Bridge
- • Wall and Albarrana Tower
- • Eagle Cave
- • Ciudad de Vascos Ruins
- • Ruiz de Luna Ceramic Museum
- • Talavera De La Reina Bull-Fighting Ring
- • Basilica of Our Lady of Prado
- • Talavera Battle Monument
- • Hormigos City Hall
When to visit Talavera de la ReinaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches