Hotels in Aibar, Spain
Search & Compare Aibar Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Aibar
Aibar overviewAibar is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and countryside, and known for its castle and monuments. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Javier Castle and Castillo de la Peña Feliciano. Make it a point to see sights like Foz de Lumbier and St. Stephen's Church. Aibar is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AibarA welcoming city for all, Aibar has a variety of lodging options. There are 59 hotels in the Aibar area and you can shop as many as 19 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 29 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 17 4-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
How to get to AibarFly in to Pamplona (PNA), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from downtown Aibar.
What to see around AibarIf you're interested in castles, churches, or historical sites, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Javier Castle
- • Castillo de la Peña Feliciano
- • St. Stephen's Church
- • Casa Palacio de Seda
- • Monastery of Leyre
- • Foz de Lumbier
- • Palacio de Sada
- • La Oliva Abbey
- • Palacio Real de Olite
- • Museo del Vino
When to visit AibarCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches